Trinity Care Foundation Preventive Programs
We have two programs under this:
Trinity Care Foundation is a Public Health Organization focusing on Craniofacial Deformities, School Health and Outreach Programs in Karnataka, India. We work in synergy with the Education Department of Karnataka (known as DPI), Women and Child Welfare Department and Health Department, Karnataka to implement preventive healthcare programs.
Some of the Public Health Programs of Trinity Care Foundation are:
- Outreach Health Program at Billur PHC, Karnataka.
- Community Health at Beerasandra Village. Karnataka.
- School Health Programs in Bangalore Schools.
- Tobacco Awareness at Government Colleges.
- Medical Camp at Doddamanchu, Tamil Nadu.
- School Oral Health Programs
- Health Program for Children living with HIV